Jason asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

口試稿文法單字修正6月23日以前 急

I have always lived on Queen Street. I go to school by car every day. But now I don’t take the car to school, I take the electric bus to school. The cars on earth are special for three reasons, so I don’t take the car to school. First, the car start up is taking the gas. Gas car the make the air dirty. As CO2 and SO4 allergenic greenhouse gas. It’s too bed for the earth. Second, the gas is very expensive now One liter of gas is forty dollars. It is so terrible. Third, not driver help me get on and off the car. It not convenient. So now I not like take the car to school.

各位大爺幫幫我找這篇文章錯誤文法及單字並修正>>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have always lived on Queen Street.

-- I live on Queen Street.

I go to school by car every day. But now I don’t take the car to school, I take the electric bus to school.

-- I used to drive my car to school. Now I go to the school by the electric bus.

The cars on earth are special for three reasons, so I don’t take the car to school.

-- I don't drive to school anymore because it's bad for the earth based on the following three reasons.

First, the car start up is taking the gas.

-- First, starting up the car take gas.

Gas car the make the air dirty. As CO2 and SO4 allergenic greenhouse gas. It’s too bed for the earth.

-- Cars that use gas pollute the air with CO2 and SO4 and it's very bad for the earth.

Second, the gas is very expensive now One liter of gas is forty dollars. It is so terrible.

-- Second, the gas is very expensive. These days, one liter of gas costs forty dollars, which is terribly expensive.

Third, not driver help me get on and off the car. It not convenient. So now I not like take the car to school.

-- Third, there is no driver to help me get on and off the car. It's not convenient for me. So I don't like to take the car to school (or I don't drive to school) anymore.

希望是你要表達的意思.

Source(s): myself

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

I have always lived on Queen Street.

應該是 I live on Queen Street 就好了 要加always也可以啦 不過

have lived 是完成式,一般來說不會這樣用。

這句直接合併為

I drove to school before , but now I take the electric bus to school .

最後你寫的那段= = 基本上.........我看不太懂

這句你想表達什麼呢?如果可以直接寫中文吧

我盡量幫你= =

因為你接下來的三個原因,好像都是說汽車對於地球是不好的

不過按照你的英文可以說....文法幾乎都....我看不懂

恩....試試看先用中文寫再翻譯會比較好