Would you ever tattoo...?

would you ever tattoo the words "drug free" on your knuckles/fingers and then flip them around in front of random people so it'll say "free drug"???lol.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no . women are on a fad kick for tats on thier fingers , statments that will cause them problems with future employers , 3 months from now major dissapointment . art work incrediable . small flower each finger , close fist , small garden . good luck . pleasde i dont mean to offended you . i am 60 years old , this is one fad tat i disagree with . thank you no offence intended . good luck .

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I know a guy who tattooed a picture of jesus on his arm, it was pretty amazing, but I don't think many artists tattoo themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In general I would get a tattoo but I wouldn't get that tattoo although that would be a pretty funny thing to do.

• 1 decade ago

personaly i would never tatoo myself but if i would i would show it to kids and crak heads....but the awnser to your question is no really cuz you can spread the word in a different way

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol no i wouldn't. that would be funny tho =P but in general, yea i'd get a tattoo

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. But ive thought of putting 'left hand' and 'right hand' on my left and right hands incase i forget.

haha.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol u made me maugh *star for u*

oh and uh no

• LW
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

only if someone paid me handsomely. lol

• 1 decade ago

No....this is not for me..

But we are all different.

Each to their own.lf someone likes tattoos......then who am l to judge....

Not me..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.