Typical traits of a Taurus male?

What are the typical [personality] traits of a Taurus male?

Favorite Answer

I'm super delighted to answer this, being that I am a taurus male. Taureans in general take very good care of themselves because we value posessions. We own ourselves, which explains why we keep ourselves up because we prize our possesions. We are real--almost blunt sometimes when need be. We take very good care of our "posessions" whether it's body, soul, and mind because we have an appreciation for beauty and seek it out because we need and crave stability. We NEVER forgot anything so be cautious of the things you do to a taurean because we keep mental notes and let things build up which leads to our legendary temper tantrums. Because we are so easy going and laid back, this is why we let things build up because we'd rather not have confrontation and because we are so stubborn whatever goal in mind is going to ultimately provide us stability, we don't charge until what you've done is keeping us from that goal or idea. We are definately NOT boring, we just don't communicate that much like Leos or Geminis because it's not needed and doesn't really accomplish anything, and most of us are introverted unless it involves our stability. Remember, other than the scorpio, the taurean is thought to be the most introverted sign there is along with lazy, which is not true. When you see a taurean "doing nothing" his reserved energy is being spent on making his next move to conquer the world. Because we appreciate beauty and are superrrr practical, we need time to take off to think about how we are going to achieve those goals at the least costly effect. Um, we're funny, and strong as heck as far as our mentalities, and we intimidate most people because we carry ourselves well and come off as hard and big, but we're super down to earth and sweethearts. So much to tell about the taurean, but this is the basic.

Source(s): Hope you land your taurus!

Yep, as Arch said. They can be as stubborn as heck, and sometimes you want to punch them in the face, haha, but they are loyal friends, very warm and caring. They often take good care of themselves, and have a good fashion sense...They are ruled by Venus, just like Libra, so they are artistically inclined, and have an appreciation for beauty and material things. From my experience, they can sometimes be a bit critical in their relationships, and a little blunt at times, but they mean well, and will go to the end of the earth to help you. They're a bit hypocritical and lazy at times, but at their best they can be hard working, goal oriented, and quite thrifty.

But yes...Definitely not boring. My best friend is a Taurus, and he and I have a deep and loyal bond, so no matter how angry we get at each other, we always make up and move on.

Arch: I'm glad that I have the honor of earning your flattery. ;)

From experience of dating one for the past 4 1/2 years, I can say they are STUBBORN as hell and very self-centered. It's all about them if they don't get their way, it's downhill from there. They are definetely a challenge to deal with. However, they are hardworking, I must give them that one.

Source(s): Proud Scorpio!!!

stubborn and violent and over indulging and insecure and needy and clingy, sexual, steady, aggressive, macho lick tendancies, charming, jelous and very extremely posessive and controling

- Stubborn

- Stable

- Warm

- Charming

- Loyal

- Reliable

- Sexual

- Jealous

- Possessive

- NOT Boring (I'm tired of this stereotype...GRR)

Rach- aww.. I'm soo flattered again!! lol

Source(s): Taurus myself...:)

Hung like bull.

i know this!