What does bright yellow urine indicate?

this past month or 2, ive noticed that when i urinate, my urin is a very bright yellow, unusual from my normal urine color. usually when i urinate, it is a pale-clearish kind of yellow, but now it is bright yellow. i MIGHT not be properly hydrated, ive tried to drink alot of water, but it is still this same... show more this past month or 2, ive noticed that when i urinate, my urin is a very bright yellow, unusual from my normal urine color. usually when i urinate, it is a pale-clearish kind of yellow, but now it is bright yellow. i MIGHT not be properly hydrated, ive tried to drink alot of water, but it is still this same bright yellow color. i have not been taking any kinds of medication.

additional info?
i dont know if this is even relavent, but ive had an unusual menstral cycle the past 2 months. on the 8th of may, i had my period, and then 2 weeks later, i had another. my cycles are usually regular, and are around 5 weeks. after that last period is when i started to notice the color change in my urine.

thanks for helpful responses!