Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you think mosy people look good with a tan?

or does it depend on other physical features?

Update:

ex) I have black hair and dark eyes.

Update 2:

MOST** I meant.

Update 3:

I'm talking about tan from direct sunlight..

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it really depends on who the person is and their physical features like you said.....

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I just have that kind of mind. It's what I find attractive. I can look at a person, and think they would look 3 times better with a good tan and some longer hair. :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah it does depend on their physical features. Some ppl work pale skin and others work tanned

• 1 decade ago

Yes, until you have tanned for so many years that you have skin damage, then one day you wish your skin looked younger and realize young firm pale skin is better than old wrinkled, used to be tan skin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

most ppl really do look better tan than pale, but if your physical features support it, then pale can look cool too

• 1 decade ago

i don't look right tan, but i love the sun so oh well, my husband likes it and my kid is too scared of me to say anything and they are the only ones that really are allowed an opinion.

• 1 decade ago

depends on physical features. its the same with goths. some that go for a pale/porcelin look end up looking clammy and gross.

• 1 decade ago

Nah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liek naturalee tanned people, an i liek milky white people, i thenk their both beautiful ♥

• kje!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i hate being tan... maybe it might work for you, but i hate it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.