Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do they get those big ships in those tiny little bottles?

Update:

Why am I so stupid?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

with seamen

• 1 decade ago

The ships are collapsible, so that they can stick them through the hole, then pull a string which brings all the sails up to full height. I think that some of the cheaters also just cut the bottle and glue it back together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol ..well ask ur bf.and he`ll stick his big ship in ur tiny bottle.

then ull know.

and if u are really asking about the glas bottles with those ships,i dont really know .but i think they have the bottom opened and put the ship in and weld the bottom back on .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the sails are foldable. they put the ship together, attach a string to the sails, and fold the sails down. after they stick the ship in the bottle, they pull on the string and the sails stand up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They build them piece by piece in the bottle (using like long tweezers to reach in and glue each piece in there at a time).

• 1 decade ago

Using Wayne Szalinski's (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids) miniaturizing ray.

This is in singles and dating....could you be using a metaphor for something else?

• 1 decade ago

they build them peice by peice with a little tool inside the bottle. it takes a long time to do projects like that thats why i cant do them, they take too long =)

• 1 decade ago

they stick little instruments in there through the mouth and construct them on the inside from the outside

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they build them inside the bottle or cast the bottle round them.

you're stupid because you don't realise that you are not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The same way they shrunk your brain without opening your head...lol

Source(s): Some people's children...lol
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow.

they just magically do that (:

nahh. they construct it from the outside while its inside.

and why would you be stupid for asking a sensible question? (random...but good)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.