Why is Nick Hogan in jail? Please explain everything thank you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nick Hogan was recklessly driving with his friend John Graziano as a passenger. Nick Hogan was intoxicated at the time of the crash and it has been speculated that he was drag racing at the time. John Graziano was seriously injured and has been in a coma since the accident. John's life will never be the same and he will require lifelong care in a facility. Nick's actions were reckless and he has failed to show remorse for his actions. All he cares about is getting a reality show and making a lot of money when he gets out of jail. This is a really sick family the hogans.

• 1 decade ago

Nick Hogan was drunk and caused a horrific accident, his friend/passenger is now in a coma.How sad that this has happened to John Graziano, a war veteran. Nick has to take responsibility for what he has done since he was drunk at the time. He had a choice and he chose to drink and drive. Now John Graziano is paying for Nick Hogans disregard for life and his carelessness.

It's a total loss!

Source(s): WAG
  • Deluca
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He should be in jail forever in my opinion!!

His friend is lucky to be alive and Nick is damn lucky not to have a scratch on him.

Watch this, it's a day in the life of his friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He was charged with something along the lines of reckless driving, and he left his best friend in a coma, and im pretty sure he's still in a coma. its sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He turned his friend into a vegetable, and now he's at jail to get sodomized for 8 months.

Yes, I find sodomy funny. Sue me >=O

• 1 decade ago

reckless driving leaving a young man in a coma

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.