Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

question for the people doing a BA hons in english.?

can you please tell me about the course and its future in the competative markets of jobs?which all course can i study later if i take up BA hons in english and what type of jobs i will get?Please help.........please please

Favorite Answer

I just graduated with my B.A. in English, and I must say that not much can be done without a M.A. I will be starting the M.A. program in English with a concentration in Professional Writing, and when done, I would like to work with a publishing company doing editing work or become an English instructor.