Myspace music?

how do you get music on ur myspace help!!!!!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok 1st u go 2 music on the top u kno like on the bar where Home is and thn u click it ((music)) and thn u type in the artists name ur lookin 4 wht evr comes up 1st on the list is usually bst thn usually on the right theres a gray box with some popular songs by ths artist adn thn whn u find the 1 u like go under the title 2 the right and it says add click it aand thn confirm u wnt 2 add tht song and presto its added ((BEST ANSWER PLZ))

• 1 decade ago

Go to myspace.com, login. on the top navigation bar there should be different tabs that say Home, Mail, Profile, Friends, Music, Myspace TV, and More. Click on the Music tab. When the page loads, on the right hand side there should be a search bar, type in the artist you want to hear and click search. When it loads, click on a profile picture and it will take you to that artists' page. there will be maybe 4 or 5 songs on it, and you can listen and add the song to your myspace.

• gonser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I'm beautiful disappointed approximately the brand new tune participant as good. I emailed buyer offerings or something complaining approximately it haha. I attempted so as to add a music to my profile, went on there in these days, and there have been like three I've in no way noticeable in my existence. Too elaborate for my liking. I agree, Tom will have to've left it, he is screwing up myspace colossal time.

• 1 decade ago

For 1 song - Go to MUSIC in MySpace and choose your favorite Artist and choose a song ..... click on it and BOOM! it's on your page!

For multiple songs - Get yourself an MP3 Player for your page .... there are lots of sites to choose from and different types of players so Google MP3 Players for MySpace and go wild!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to www.projectplaylist .com you can make a whole playlist for you myspace page

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to the MUSIC link.

type in the name of the person you want.

click on the myspace page.

the look at the music box.

click the song you want.

then click ADD.

and it should go to your page.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to edit profile

at the last tab it says song & video

Or

Go to music on the serch thing.

Type in an artist or band

on there playlist chose the song you would like

then it says would like this song blah blah blah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to the music section by clicking the 'music' link up top by your home button. search the artist or band you want, they have their songs posted on their page. there are buttons right by the song that say 'add'. if thats the song you want, add it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.