Ptoeem T asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

You think the celtics will win the championship again next year?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Health will be key. Will Ray Allen still stay productive (Even though they won a championship this was a down year in terms of field goal percentage). How about Garnett and Pierce.

This team has three players that are in their early twenties. I think they need to resign Posey (I heard he's opting out of his contract) He's 31 so he's going to look for that major deal to set him up financially.

Will the team remain motivated. There actually will be pressure to repeat. This year I don't think many experts expected Boston to win a championship in the first year of their experiment.

They need to bring in (or draft) a solid backup point guard because Cassell will be a year older and they could benefit from another big man if PJ Brown decides to call it a career.

Of course they are the favorites to come out of the East.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i do no longer understand what triumphing it this 12 months has to do with triumphing it next 12 months, yet this 12 months it is going to be much less complicated to win the east, next 12 months orlando, cleveland, toronto, and a gaggle of alternative communities would be greater useful. A group you may look ahead to next 12 months, in the event that they get a intense draft p.c.. is the warmth, you get beastly in there and thats one 3 headed monster thats no longer consumer-friendly to handle. and on triumphing it this 12 months, they do have an magnificent danger, because of the fact whomever comes out of the west would be extreamly wiped out having to win a gaggle of no longer consumer-friendly matchups, no rely what seed, you are going to be able to desire to have the 5,6,7 and eight seeds advancing to the 2d around obtainable

• 1 decade ago

They will make the finals but lose to the lakers because finals rematches are usually lost by the team that won before.

• 1 decade ago

i think they will make it to the finals again, i really cant see anyone in the east competing besides detriot, but i think they will lose to either the Hornets or the Spurs or the BLAZERS...jk on the last one, but they will be decent

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no...they will get deep into playoffs but if pistons get some younger players that are good then they will take it and cleveland could have possibility to go to finals again..

• 1 decade ago

i really dont think so because everyone knows its very hard to repeat. they were definitley GREAT this year. next year my prediction is that the spurs will win it all.

• 1 decade ago

well they have a good team. but after trades are made i think cavaliers and some other teams might be contenders to win.

• 1 decade ago

If they pick up a decent player in the draft.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. They are going to be another year older.

• Rishi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If they stay healthy there starting 5 will be back so they have

good shot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.