why is her skin darker around her underarms and between her legs?

her skin is fair but appearce darker in these areas

Favorite Answer

This could be because of shaving or using strong hair removing creams. Use hot wax to remove hair. If you are in India, try using MELANOCON skin lightening cream twice daily on the affected area. Its non irritating and non comedogenic.

Hun, EVERYONE has stretchmarks. nderweight people have it under the skin surface, so you can barely see the marks at all. Stretch marks are so normal, if someone saw yur stretchmarks they wouldnt think anything of them. If they say a rude comment, be like 'Well im sorry for the inconvenience of my stretchmarks. I would absolutely love to see live from your point of view, but i just cant stick my head that far up my @ss. Im really sorry my stretchmarks bother you, but at least i have an actual figure. You have no shape. Get a life' Some people go out of their wayto make oher people uncomfortable. Dont be too scared to tell them what you think =] Im skinny and i have stretchmarks and cellulive. I seriously couldnt give a sh!t causei know its completely normal. All those photos of celebrities (even ones from the paparazzi when theyre at the beach) is photoshopped. THey can easity get rid of cellulite, stretchmarks and birthmarks with a click of a button. xx

It could be a few reasons - years of waxing, tanning -

The exact cause is not known, but acanthosis nigricans is often seen in association with endocrine disorders such as insulin resistance and PCOS. This is a darkening of the skin ranging from tan to dark brown/black that commonly appears on the back of the neck, armpits, under breasts, in the groin area, and sometimes on the elbows, knees and hands. The skin is usually velvety or rough to the touch. It may look as if it is dirty and could be scrubbed off. Acanthosis nigricans cannot be cured, but individuals may see improvement if hormone balance is restored or weight loss is achieved. Some prescription medications such as Retin-A, 15% urea, alpha hydroxyacid, and salicylic acid may reduce discoloration.

because that is where more skin is located so it bunches together more creating a darker effect because if you were to stretch it,it would look like her normal skin color

Apparently it's from friction, chemicals/deodorant, or excessive sweating.

5 o'clock shadow?

I don't know why but most peoples does