Public library or Australian Electoral Council(AEC) office...where should i go to?

Im trying to locate a lost relative in Australia(Victoria) in the electoral roll.Will both give me the same info if my relative has registered in the roll? Help! Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if you know their surname, you can try the aec or there is another place that you can try the public record office (PRO). they have all those things i believe. Hope this helps ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.