no way...but you can get used to doing these-
1. dont bank on the words 'fast','easy','simple' & 'quick'....to stay safe,you shoudnt lose beyond 3 or 4 pounds of fat per week
2. start brisk walking 40-60mins a day...get a dog or 2 if you find your walking routine boring..or if you are at a gym,experiment all forms of
cardio available and stick to all that you like
3. drink only water,100% natural/fresh fruit/veggie juices,lowfat milk and lots of green tea
4. severely limit carbs n fat but eat lean proteins and veggies very well..make sure you eat a good breakfast!foods generally that aid fat loss-
fruits,oatmeal,lowfat or skim milk,raw nuts,fish,beans,veggies, small chunks of dark chocolate and herbal teas.
5. do adequate amounts of pilates/yoga/strength training to get the best from your cardio,make slight adjustments to your workout routines
every 2 or 3 weeks to avoid plateaus
6. be smart when eating out or at events/functions(such as preparing your own meal & eating in advance)
7. dont trust myths like "no food after 7pm"...you have to stay nourished to lose fat,..the best you can do if you are scared to eat is perhaps
drink a glass of ice chocolate lowfat milk mixed with a tsp of instant softened oatmeal...
8. Always push yourself n never give up!but get enough rest too...Stay focused on your goal and God bless you...
you can lose about 40 pounds if you work hard the next 3 months,...woudnt that itself help you a lot?
· 1 decade ago