mina asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法問題~~可以幫我回答嗎?非常急~謝謝了

I find grammatical problems and revise them so that they become gra mmatically correct, not all the sentences are grammatically incorrect. Some of them have stylistic problems only.Once the sentences are grammatically correct.

1. I am your company’s loyalty customer.

2. I really like to eat at your restaurant and pleased with your service.

3. So, could you ask the cleaning staff must not take any paper out of my room until I have checked out in the future.

4. The last time when I take you flight to Singapore, it is four hours late.

5. I am the one who called you yesterday and asked to have one extra night for 4 rooms reservation which you said your hotel do not have.

6. When I report this problem to your staff, they were apologized.

7. For the last six years, I go to the United States every four months for my business trip.

8. Just because your all your staff are more efficient and pleasant that make me pleased with your service.

II Using the correct form of the words in brackets

1. Lack of capital will____________the project. (danger)

2. The exporter opens a letter of credit by ____________an application form. (complete)

3. The check should be made _____________to international Boats Ltd. (pay)

4. The shipping documents include bill of lading,____________certificate, and invoice.(insure)

5. I am pleased to inform you that your ___________has now been extended to $4,000. (overdraw)

6. Loans can be extended only by __________ with the Branch Manager. (arrange)

7. You will receive __________of payment from our bank. (confirm)

8. Your ___________should appear twice on the documents. (sign)

9. We need a loan to secure the ____________of our company. (expand)

10. With __________to our telephone conversation yesterday, I am writing to confirm our agreement. (refer)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. I am a loyal customers of your company 2. I really like to eat in your restaurant and am pleased with your service. 3. Please ask the housekeeping not to take out any paper from the room before I check out. 4. I was 4 hours late when flying to Singapore with you last time. 5. I was the one who called you yesterday and asked for another night for 4 rooms, but you said there was no this reservation being found. 6. The staff (at front desk) apologized when I report this problem to them. 7. In last six years, I went to the United States every four months for business purpose. 8. I'm pleased with the service provided here in the hotel as all of the staffs are efficient and friendly. (or Because all the staffs are efficient and friedly, I was pleased when staying in the hotel) 1. Lack of capital will ENDANGER the project. (danger) 2. The exporter opens a letter of credit by COMPLETING an application form. (complete) 3. The check should be made PAYABLE to international Boats Ltd. (pay) 4. The shipping documents include bill of lading, INSURANCE certificate, and invoice.(insure) 5. I am pleased to inform you that your OVERDRAFT has now been extended to $4,000. (overdraw) (註﹕overdraft 是透支,誰會為了透支的增加感到高興咧﹖這句中文意思是,我很高興通知你,你的透支現在已經提高到$4000﹖是要說一個額度吧﹖例如信用卡額度被提高到$4000,要用 CREDIT LINE, i.e. I'm...that your credit line now has been increased to $4000.) 6. Loans can be extended only by ARRANGEMENT with the Branch Manager. (arrange) 7. You will receive CONFIRMATION of payment from our bank. (confirm) 8. Your SIGNATURE should appear twice on the documents. (sign) 9. We need a loan to secure the EXPENSE of our company. (expand) 10. With REFERENCE to our telephone conversation yesterday, I am writing to confirm our agreement. (refer)

2008-06-20 02:41:09 補充:

1. customers 的 s去掉~~

很抱歉,不是我故意把回答排成這樣,是系統的問題,修改後都會走樣~~連我自己看了都很頭痛~~~不好意思~~

2008-06-20 02:43:01 補充:

4. 請改成......asked for 4 rooms for another night

2008-06-20 02:46:19 補充:

唉~~I'm so sick of myself...沒有檢查清楚然後一直補充...6....when I reported...

2008-06-20 02:48:34 補充:

瘋掉.....@@~~4. 忘了把 asked "for"的 for去掉,...asked 4 rooms for another night~~

2008-06-20 08:30:05 補充:

加上protection的話,意思就變了,而且也不會有一個金額的出現~~ ^^

2008-06-25 02:47:46 補充:

第一部份的第5題,今天才發現另一位大大的回答...這題的意思是指飯店沒有4個房間可以讓你多住一個晚上了,還是說,飯店沒有4個房間/多一個晚上這個訂房紀錄呢﹖如果是前者,可以說~~~I was the one who called you yesterday and asked 4 rooms for another night, but you said there were no rooms availalbe for this request (or for the night).

• A Mi

5. I am pleased to inform you that your overdraft (protection) has now been extended to $4,000. (overdraw)

覺得應該要 overdraft + protection

參考看看

2008-06-20 07:32:41 補充:

I am your company’s loyal customer.

I am a loyal customer of your company.

I really like eating at your restaurant and am pleased with the service.

So, could you ask the cleaning staff must not take any paper out of my room until I check out in the future.

Would you ask your cleaning staff removes no papers

while housekeeping my room until I check out please?

Last time I took your flight to Singapore, it was four hours late.

Last time I flew with your company to Singapore, it was four hours late.

When I took your flight to Signapore last time, there was a four-hour delay.

I am the one who called for a 4-room-one-extra-night reservation yesterday, and you said there was no vacant.

I am the one who called you yesterday to request another night staying for 4 rooms which at the time was not available

I am the one who called yesterday to ask for an extended night stay for 4 rooms which you were not able to provide.

When I reported this problem to your staff, they were apologetic.

Your staff apologized when I reported this problem.

2008-06-20 07:34:02 補充:

For last six years, I have gone on business trip to the United States every four months.

2008-06-20 07:34:15 補充:

I have taken business trips every four months to the United States last six years.

For last six years, I have been going to US every 4 months for business.

2008-06-20 07:34:30 補充:

8. Just because your all your staff are more efficient and pleasant that make me pleased with your service

The reason I am pleased is that all your staffs are very efficient and pleasant.

I am very pleased with your service simply because all your staff are pleasant and efficient.

2008-06-20 07:34:35 補充:

下面填空的~已經有人填了~

填得很棒,只有第五項,我有發表意見~

因為本來沒有要回答

不好意思改了些句子

拙見,參考看看~