Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you Have a rival on Yahoo Answer ??

I guess i have alot now i am receiving hate mail that i am g** and i am a b***** haha so my question to you is do you have a rival and why do you think they hate you ?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

none that i know of!!

• 1 decade ago

No i wouldn't say I have a rival. But i do get very very pissed off when I leave a fantastic answer that i think is worth best answer status and then someone else has to come along and leave an answer 20 times more in depth than i thought possible. They steal my thunder for suree.

I also get a little ticked when someone has my exact avatar.

o well though. life moves on outside of the realm of yahoo answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't have any specific people who send hate mail, but I've gotten two nasty e-mails. Not so bad :-) It's just a bit annoying, that's all.

• 1 decade ago

YES !!!

It's that pesky violations fairy.

When I first started out, she would flutter lightly in through my bedroom window, muss up my hair and wag her tiny finger at me if some nasty minded troll reported me for some imagined triviality.

These days, she just kicks my door in and mugs me.

Danny

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Haha i've had a few in my days on here ... but kizzgurl always helps me fight them off

• 1 decade ago

Just about all the jiggaboos in the Society and Culture section.They always email all kinds of $hit to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've heard through the grapevine some have it out for me and some of my wonderful contacts because we have fun here. F*ck 'em!

• 1 decade ago

Everyone who spells cause "cuz"

Anyone who thinks is "awsum, supercool" to use numbers in their name, like "thegr8est)

If you have terrible grammar, you are on my **** list.

Basically, half of Answers.

And now you *staredown*

reality: No. But if I made my email available, I would get soooo much hatemail.

• ☆☆
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You get used to it lol

I get hate mail everyday..

They hate cuz they are jealous

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i get a lot of hate mail.. they tell me to die and all these other bad things. i have no clue who they are and why they hate me

• J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes.

you are my rival!

i dont think you hate me though. but if you do, its cuz yer jealous of my nonexistent car, which is actually quite sexy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.