I am 24 and 6months pregnant and in a very stable and happy?

relationship where we plan on spending the rest of our lives together but I find it quiet hard to make and keep friends. I used to have heaps at high school and find it easy to talk to people so I don't get it. My partner has heaps of mates and sometimes asks why I don't..which makes me feel like a real loser. I get on with all of his mates really well and always comment on me being nice. I've travelled alot since I was 19 so I've never really stayed in a place for too long but now we are both back in our home town and I'm finding it hard to make any friends. My partner and I spend all of our time together to.

Favorite Answer

i dont have many friends either. all of my friends are into trouble making and im over all that jazz now. i have my own family and i would rather spend time with them than running from the law or getting drunk and acting stupid. family is more important!

I am exactly the same as you. I keep thinking, I'll have a baby in a few months, and my baby could be my friend. Then I thought, why not join some groups for new mommies, and make play dates. I have a feeling this new chapter in life has a lot of new things in store. Just be yourself and you will find friends, a least that's what I tell myself

Enjoy your BF, and your free time now! Your not going to have as much of it after the baby comes, and besides that your baby is going to be your best friend! If it's super important try reconnecting with some old friends, via something like myspace or facebook. Good luck~

I can count my good friends on one hand! She is right^^ The more friends you have the more drama. And who needs that? I would say find one or two of your old high school friends and just start hanging with them. They will be most likely to like you for who you are. And won't screw you over! Plus you learn real quick which friends are worth worrying about and which ones aren't.

yeah i have the same problem. i moved away from my friends when we bought our home. luckily Now that im using myspace ive found a bunch of my really good friends from school and now even just talking to them online feels great. only problem is back in highschool my friends were guys. now im afraid my husband is going to start to worry

• Trust me, you don't need a lot of friends. People will lie, cheat, and steal behind your back now a days. I don't have many friends either and I would rather keep it that way. My fiance and I spend most of our time together!

Source(s): 12wks pregnant with princess #1<3
  • ?

i find the more friends i have the more drama i have in my life...lol!!!! my best friend is sadly my mother now that im a mother...

maybe re connect with some older friends you had? those are the best...but if you cant find a friend that wants to hang out screw em...you dotn need them anyways!