What stocks are you high on in the long term?

If we're talking about 5-10 year horizon, which stocks should I purchase? The blue chips?

Favorite Answer

Blue chips are always good and safe investments. 5-10 years is a long time and trends will change. Today's hot companies may not even be around 10 years from now. The big boys will always be profitable. Proctor & Gamble will always survive and be profitable. It may not be the biggest mover in the 5-10 year range but you will definitely make money on it. Catepillar would be a good investment over the next 5-10 years as well.

Apple baby!! Apple! And possibly Google. Two stocks I think I'd love to own. Those two have exploded over the past year and are really starting to dominate in what they specialize in. Google is hooking up with Verizon. Apple is just a multimedia king - TVs, computers, phones, mp3 players. They're just ridiculous. But Google's stocks are insanely expensive now. Apple's stocks are still fairly affordable. But yes, these are the two stocks to be looking for even in the longterm as society continues to depend on technology, mobility, and communication.

Bcon is a big prospect. In 5-10 years it will be 20+ check it out.

Right now it is a 1.96 though It is a definite prospect. They are making big progress.

GL,

Rat

I would advise you to avoid blue chips as of now because they are valued pretty high. But there are many more companies which are valued very low because of the insane fluctuation of the market.