The best and worst...actresses...actors...?

Who is your fave and who do you not like?

Actor: Johnny Depp is definetally my fave. Nicholas Cage coming in at second.

Actress: Kate Winslet and Christina Ricci.

Update:

I don't like the actors/actresses who don't put much into their work and just work for the fame and money.

I love the actors/actresses who give it their all! example...depp, cage, jared leto. very passionate guys. they define the word art :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lynn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorites:

- Actor: Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, Nic Cage, Eric Bana, Edward Norton and Daniel Craig

- Actress: Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz, Aishwarya Rai, Catherine Zeta Jones and Natalie Portman

I don't like:

Sean Penn, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Jennifer Lopez, Meg Ryan, Hayden Christensen and Adam Sandler...there is more but it's all I can remember.

• 1 decade ago

1. Keira Knighltey

2. Kate Winslet

3. Anne Hathaway

Actors:

1. James Mcavoy

2. Tom Hanks

3. Nicolas Cage

• 1 decade ago

Yup totally agree with you on Johnny Depp!! I also like Mark Wahlberg and Shia Lebeouf!

My fav actress would have to be Emmy Rossum. I know she didn't do a lot of movies but still the few she did, she was amazing in them!!

• 1 decade ago

fave actor currently: robert downey jr. he is so witty and smart and an unbelievable actor.

fave actress currently: i dont really have one. i LOVE kate winselt i just watched a movie called enternal sunshine and spotless mind last night. it was extremely good! and i love cameron diaz. and naomi watts!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1.orlando bloom 2 robert dinero 3. bruce willis

1.kierra knightley 2.kate hudson ..

• 1 decade ago

i like mel gibson and nick cage and amanda bynes i dont like beyonce or other singers trying to act !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.