poll do you like to walk outside on a warm day barefoot?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
yes, all the time!
- 5 years ago
Yes, but I'd rather that the day be hot enough that standing on blacktop asphalt needs a cooler surface or shade more than just once or twice when using heat relief methods don't work for standing longer. That also makes for more challenging longer walks on the asphalt.
- "Paint It Black"Lv 51 decade ago
Yes the warm rocks and the warm grass feel so good.
- Ya Its MeLv 51 decade ago
ya me and my g/f do every chance we get. sometimes we drive out to this lake and walk around the park and beach barefoot too
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- El..Lv 41 decade ago
Yea. I love the feel of the warm grass.
God bless =]
- Ron Paul 2112Lv 41 decade ago
Yep, looks like I'm about to in a few minutes... I'll probably go about a mile today.
- ĸαяα nıcнοℓз♥Lv 61 decade ago
yes, i love to walk on grass when its warm or when it has a little dew on it
- Anonymous1 decade ago
yes i do
- daljack -a girlLv 71 decade ago
Yes....I hate shoes.
- Ms TNGALLv 71 decade ago
I do too