Car Registration and License Plates?

If you have a car with a past due registration and license plates for the year 2004 and want to get the car up and running by 2009, do you have to pay those previous years in plates in registration. I heard that f you somehow explain it to the dmv that the car was not in use for the years they could let you slide and of course you have to pass smog. Thank You

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I don think you can but i am not very sure about that but i want you to be on the safer side....


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.