Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

How to turn on a skate board?

When riding a skateboard on the street how do i turn my board if I'm using one foot to make to the board go. If I'm on the street and i want to turn to the curb how do i make my board turn while one foot is making my board go

I'm a beginner

Favorite Answer

well it is very easy if your board is a good board. if it is good then it iwll be loose. so when you are pedaling, the foot that is on the skateboard,lean it to the side you want to turn too.. if your boarsd is loose it will work. but if it is not i suggest oyu loosen up the srews. hope this helps.

Source(s): personal expirience ( i was once a nooby skater like you (=)

okay so I don't really have an answer, I guess you kinda put your foot down on teh back and turn the front? its hard to explain. but in your question it says, how do you turn on a skateboard, like theres a on button or something. so I was like, wth?

• bobbi

U can do 2 issues both loosen the bolts so it ought to turn a lot less complicated or u culd be extremely skinny and small so u dnt have adequate weight to reveal it plenty it has no longer some thing to do with being a beginer or no longer desire I helped :)

forget about turning on a skate board i'll show u how to turn me on ha! just playing around! u need to hmmm.. let me think oh i forgot sorry the only thing i ever turned on was my husband

You have to apply more pressure on your foot that's on the board on the side you wanna go.

Edit: he said with one foot you stupids.

put force on the back of the skateboard to make the front tip up, and turn it

Edit: dont listen to anyone else, they have never skated before.

thank u for the tip

i already kno how

just turn

Talk softly in its ear