I want to be a missionary to South America. Where is a remote place that needs the gopel the most?

As I said, I want to be a Missionary to South America. At first, I though Ecuador. Then I looked it up and saw that 95% of them are catholics. I think I want to go to a place where they REALLY need the gospel. Maybe a small remote village or somthing. I guess somewhere in the rainforest to. Anyway, please post if... show more As I said, I want to be a Missionary to South America. At first, I though Ecuador. Then I looked it up and saw that 95% of them are catholics. I think I want to go to a place where they REALLY need the gospel. Maybe a small remote village or somthing. I guess somewhere in the rainforest to. Anyway, please post if you have any ideas.. or tips for me as I go into the rainforests of South America!
thanks everyone!!!
Update: Hmmmm.... as i read some of these comments you people left me, I am begining to think I should just stay here and 'preach' over the internet. : ) All of you people who are talking about all the horrible disseases that Columbus and such brought to the natives,.... yah, that was YEARS ago!!! Pa-leese!... show more Hmmmm.... as i read some of these comments you people left me, I am begining to think I should just stay here and 'preach' over the internet. : )

All of you people who are talking about all the horrible disseases that Columbus and such brought to the natives,.... yah, that was YEARS ago!!! Pa-leese! They now have smething I like to call Vaceens!!! *Gasp* And just to let you know luv, 'small-pox' dissappeared MANY ... MANY years ago. Just 4 the record.

God loves each one of you, I will be praying for yall.