Coming off zoloft and starting celexa ...?

The zoloft didnt do a thing for my anxiety or depression. I was on prozac for so many years with great results. Sometimes an antidepressant can stop working - its called 'prozac poop out'. If anyone has had the same experience switching from prozac to celexa or zoloft to celexa and can share their... show more The zoloft didnt do a thing for my anxiety or depression. I was on prozac for so many years with great results. Sometimes an antidepressant can stop working - its called 'prozac poop out'. If anyone has had the same experience switching from prozac to celexa or zoloft to celexa and can share their hopefully positive expereince, would b great. Im kinda excited as I have read great things about celexa.
Pros: Works well on the combination of anxiety & depression, is a good med to switch to if Prozac doesn't work or poops out on you as you typically avoid the short-term side effects during the switch.
Any info would be of great help. Thanks guys!=)
Update: DHurt: Awesome link:ask-a-patient.com
Thanks so much!=)