coco boy asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

With the MLS (Major League Soccer) is it possible that the world's most played sport will catch on in the USA?

Favorite Answer

no. mls has been going on for years and soccer hasnt caught on. Heres a list of americas favorite sports

1football

2basketball

3baseball

4pool

5darts

6soccer

7water polo

with the MLS soccer might move past darts but definately not pool

• Mark M

Not a chance Soccer will never be very popular in the USA we have better taste than that and we have real football so what if soccer is the worlds most played sport there's a reason that America is the greatest country in the world and we don't have to be entertained by such a boring lame pathetic game like soccer

• Mandi

I wish it would. I have attended several MLS games and have enjoyed them. However, the level of play is so much less than that of the European leagues. It is like watching minor league and paying major league prices. It is also hard to get into it when my team isn't playing. There is not enough coverage to really "get to know" the teams and players. I am cheering for it though.

no football and baseball is america