Men? Answer this question? Why do you guys just stand there in pain without a reaction when being attacked?

I've seen it on Youtube and read it in questions sooo much lately. When girls, especially, grab and squeeze your balls, why do you guys just stand there moaning in pain without trying to break free? I've read it in questions... So many of you guys say that 'She grabbed my balls for one minute', so... show more I've seen it on Youtube and read it in questions sooo much lately. When girls, especially, grab and squeeze your balls, why do you guys just stand there moaning in pain without trying to break free? I've read it in questions... So many of you guys say that 'She grabbed my balls for one minute', so why don't you men try to break free? On youtube, look up 'nice squeeze', the man just stands there and moans in pain when the girl crushes his balls. When she finally releases, he holds his balls and the girls laugh! Why don't you boys ever try to break free? I just don't get it! I'm already 18 and I aught to know by now, but I don't! Why do you suffer in silence instead of trying to break free? Isn't it painful? Give many reasons for your answers, please! I'm so curious. I mean, don't hurt the girl, but try to escape? You guys are like moaning statues! Why? Somebody said that you lose control over your body and can't move at all. Not even your hands and legs. WHY? Could I add that after the girl releases, you guys tend to look like dogs, bending forward with your hands at you you-know-where, panting like a dog. Why? Also look at 'Woman give a painful squeeze' on Youtube for another weird example. And why do you guys stand straight up when being tortured, like your frozen? Also, why do you let girls go deeper into attacking? Letting her grab and squeeze is one thing, but letting her twist them and crush them?