Hydrogen peroxide and manganese (ii) sulfate yields..?

In a lab experiment, we combined H2O2 and MnSO4. We put a recently burnt match over the reaction and the matchstick glowed for a moment. That could mean that oxygen evolved from the reaction. What then is the chemical equation for the reaction? I tried creating a chemical equation and came up with: H2O2 + MnSO4... show more In a lab experiment, we combined H2O2 and MnSO4. We put a recently burnt match over the reaction and the matchstick glowed for a moment. That could mean that oxygen evolved from the reaction.

What then is the chemical equation for the reaction? I tried creating a chemical equation and came up with:
H2O2 + MnSO4 --> Mn(HSO4)2 + O2.

But some claim it to yield H2SO4 and MnO2. The problem with this is that sulfuric acid is liquid, while manganese dioxide is a gas. There is no oxygen which may cause the glow.