Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

trying to find old japanese anime show, showed on cartoon network 2003?

well its a japanese anime show that showed in 2003, it was a robot show and i have no idea the name of anything in it but i would know if i seen it. the robots reminded me of gundam but they are not gundams, it showed on cartoon network during the shows such as dragon ball z and a few others on toonami i think, all help would be nice =]

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's Probably The Big O...

Paradigm City is a place without a past. 40 years ago, something happened that wiped the memories of everyone in it. Unfortunately, the people of Paradigm City were very busy before then, making Megadueses(giant robots) and monsters. People who were born after the memory wipe are gaining/recovering memories of the past and using them to build newer threats. Roger Smith keeps Paradigm City safe with the help of The Big O (a faithful giant robot), his butler Norman and the android Dorothy, Roger keeps Paradigm City safe. As problems mount and more memories surface, Roger's past and Paradigm's future begin to become suspect...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime...

The Mechs Doesn't Look Like The Ones From Gundam...

• Login to reply the answers
  • neri
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Cartoon Network 2003

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

trying to find old japanese anime show, showed on cartoon network 2003?

well its a japanese anime show that showed in 2003, it was a robot show and i have no idea the name of anything in it but i would know if i seen it. the robots reminded me of gundam but they are not gundams, it showed on cartoon network during the shows such as dragon ball z and a few others on...

Source(s): find japanese anime show showed cartoon network 2003: https://tr.im/H1u5q
  • 1 decade ago

it was one of theses these are the only robot shows that played on toonami in 2003.

Martian Successor Nadesico (Giant Robot Week)

Gigantor (Giant Robot Week)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Giant Robot Week)

Dai-Guard (Giant Robot Week)

Cyborg 009

SD Gundam

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hamtoro and Sailor Moon

• 1 decade ago

wow that creppy i was thinkiing the same thing at night there are guys and girls that are cyborgrs and have powers and they don;t know why they are that way. I rember one of them was a baby and another was fat that it i think it was a spioff for gudam srry if i cou't help i

• 1 decade ago

Well it's probably not Cyborg 009, although that was showing at the time.

• 1 decade ago

Escaflowne?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was gundum and the anime was called G-gundum it was the a story of the shuffle Alaine's the were fighting this one gundum that was infected g cells i belief the main robot was burning gundum operated by domun kashu and his brotheir and master were ther bad guys domun was the king of harts one of the 4 members of the shuffle Alaine's

• 1 decade ago

If you mean "old" as in black and white, you might be talking about Gigantor.

But you may be talking about Zoids or Trasnformers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.