Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you ever marry a person with a weird name or last name?

for example:

Mike ****

Bartholomew Nutts

Agnes Weiner

Gertrude Blahhblahhblahh :D

^^stupid exapmles! but you get my pioint..

btw, the first name was mike faggggggggggggggggg

& sorry i can't spell :D

i don't base people on their ;last ame, i'v just always wondered abt that :D

Favorite Answer

Yeah, my fiance has the craziest last name. Hehe.

It took me forever to be able to pronounce it =]

I would go out with a guy who had a weird first or last name.I mean it's ok about the first name but I know when you get married females usually change their last name to their husband's,but if it were a strange name I would just keep my last name even if we were married.But I don't think it matters what they're name is,it matters if you truly love that person or not.

Yea like Gaylord Fauker

I would've married my husband no matter what his names were. But, I am actually very fortunate that he has a simple and normal first and last name!

I actually have some distant cousins with the last name of *****! yikes! And I knew a guy with the last name of scrogham, (kind of like scrotum) so I knew those names are out there!

Probably. I would get over the names. I mean, somebody actually married a guy with the name Barack Obama. How weird is that name?

Sure I would but I'd probably keep my name.

My bf and I are going to assume his late grandparents last name when we get married to honor them and also to even the field on the name changing issue.

I like unusual first names. If I were to marry someone with an unusual last name I don't like, like Weiner, I'd keep my maiden name though I don't like it. I could never *not* marry a person because of his name. I'm looking for character (who he is), not his name.

Personally I would marry someone with an awkward or just plain strange name because it's not about names when it comes to marriage, it's about love... and what happens in the sheets....

:)

Source(s): experience

Yes, Im a guy, and The wife uses the husbands last name, if they like.

or

if you love them, you will forget about the weird last name.

I have a weird last name, Kautiainen, lol, so I wouldn't want people to not like more for that.

Sure ... I'd just keep my own last name. :) Ummm, mind ya .. MY last name is kinda funny too. *sob*

btw: There's a guy in my home-town, whose real name is Mike Hunt. Omg .. poor guy, I wonder if his parents realized what they doing, when they named him. :(