Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 decade ago

I'm a minor. How old does the supervising driver have to be in the state of Arkansas?

I'm 15 and my license only says licensed adult. But legally an adult is 18. I can't find anything online that specifies. help?

• ?
    Best Answer

Here is what the law passed in 2002 states:

Learners License – Must be at least 14 years of age. This license expires at age 16.

• Must have successfully completed Arkansas State Police testing requirements

• Driver must be accompanied by someone at least 21 years of age

• All passengers must have seatbelts on at all times

• No serious accident or traffic conviction within 6 months prior to making application

Intermediate License – Must be at least 16 years of age. This license expires at age 18.

• Must already have a learners license or have successfully completed Arkansas State Police testing requirements

*Note – If you are under 18 and are getting your first license, a licensed adult (21+) must accompany you for at least 6 months. The six-month period begins the day the driver passes.

the written test.

Source(s): 15 yrs Law Enforcement

Im 15 to, and soon getting my permit. My drivers ed book say that they have to be 21 or older, with an exception of a sibling that is 18 or older. So I'll be driving with my cousin, they don't have to know. LOL

drivers licenses from one state artwork in different states . although if he has conventional permanant residency in california he ought to get its license and turn contained in the florida license. it must be that way in the different case truck drivers ought to ought to get licenses in each state. if hes in college to illustrate it must be ok.

yes your right it is 18 and one day.

good luck