Can someone translate my dreams?

Okay Im always having nightmares. I had one where I was in a different house. There was a refrigerator and then there was another room. If I stepped into the room then Michael Myers would appear, and start chasing me. But he could not go out of the room. So I called my mom to show her but he came out of the room and he started chasing me but I was slowing down and he was going faster and then I wake up. Why?

Favorite Answer

Too many movies cause michael myers doesnt exist and also why would he not leave the room . Dont worry Just stop watching michael myers movies and the nightmares will disapear ...

Michael myers is a fear. He is unknown to his prey and he tries to kill them. In your dream you see him because your mind understands this concept. In truth there is something that your running from and its not Michael Myers. Your mind is using what frightens you and projecting it in this manner so that you will accept the image in your head. Think about other things that are going on. You say you begin to slow down. Whatever it is that frightens you is catching up to you and you can no longer get away. It use to be cornered to a specific area but now can move freely and is slowly you down. Look over all your fears there lies your problem

in jungian psychology a house represents your "self". It is important to notice the recurring theme of fear in this dream, and the sight of a refrigerator only adds to the cold feeling. What are you running from, and who are you afraid of? It is also important to note that Michael Myers is not Michael Myers, he represents a male figure in your life, father, grandpa, uncle, brother, even a boyfriend...only a deeper understanding of your"self" mixed with time will tell the true meaning of your dream.

Chase

To dream that you are being chases, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear. To dream that you are chasing someone, signifies that you are attempting to overcome a difficult goal or task. You may also be expressing some aggressive feelings toward others.

How many michael myers movies have you watched this week?