Jo
Jo asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever do really rebellious things, like riding a bike without a helmet?

Best Answer

Yes, I cross the street without waiting for the green man : )

I used to ride a bike with out a helmet all the time. I was a young lad in Ireland and we never wore them a tall.

Source(s): bike

It's a funny thing about helmets. I never speed, i always wear a eatbelt. im a very safety first fun second kind of guy. but helmets just mentally hurt me. its not about style, its about this bucket on my melon and gives me a false sense of security. im a hardcore rider as well, ill chop rush hour in philadelphia brakeless without thinking twice, but as soon as i put a helmet on, i find myself having more close calls. i seem to not be "in it" as much. until its a law, i wont wear one. but i dont think its rebellious, i think its liberating to not fall to conformity. in 1975, helmets were barely scratching their way out of the womb and people drove when they were too drunk to walk. ill take my chances in 2008, when cars are engineered to be easy on pedestrians ina collision, and people congest the roads so badly that im pass them

• Sasha

Yes Father, you mad thing. Communion tomorrow might look like the Red Cross have arrived just to patch you up.

Have you given up on the roller blades or was the parishioner in need not got tarmacadam?

Oh no I might be arrested, but I did once ride my bike without a spare pump.

• sofar

No, I go bike riding with out the bike.

good god no, i never do anything rebellious.... (oh, by the way, could you help me? what are those little yellow boxes on the side of the road that flash a couple of times every time i drive past in my neighbour's car?)

LOL all the time

I love being rebellious

Source(s): JO

i drive my car with the sun roof open, Tom Jones on loud speaker and drive with no hands. Is that rebellious enough?

I once assembled a flat pack unit without reading the instructions