For Non-Americans living in America?

How can you stand Americans, they are so vain and annoying they always have this "we know best screw you guys" notion.
They always step on the little guy to get ahead, how can you live with that???
Update: I don´t live in America I was looking for the feelings and thoughts of those that do.
Update 2: Pinky:

You chose Bush to make your decisions….. twice and I don’t live in America I live in Marseilles so I don’t watch the lies American TV. your actions in Iraq have said plenty.
Update 3: Pinky: I have probably read ten times the amount of books you have read, books you may not even have heard of.
I taught myself english by reading books
Update 4: Pinky: Who said I haven’t been to America. I have and I was very disappointed. I used to respect you until I went there and realized that you had adopted fanatical ideals and thought so much yourselves. I am also disgusted by some of your country´s earlier action in the 20th century and how you lie to conceal them... show more Pinky: Who said I haven’t been to America. I have and I was very disappointed. I used to respect you until I went there and realized that you had adopted fanatical ideals and thought so much yourselves.
I am also disgusted by some of your country´s earlier action in the 20th century and how you lie to conceal them today.

Bush brought on war during his 1st term even if he had fooled you then you should have realized how evil he was by the time he ran again.
Yet once more you vote for continued war and oppression. It was YOUR choice, you the people could decide who should lead the country and you chose Bush.
The majority of you felt that he could best lead the country.
But one of the things that disgusts me the most is the fact that Americans don’t seem to understand why countries like France, Germany and others could not possibly endorse “war” in Iraq. All you cared about was their resources, now that so many people have died for your quest was it worth it?
Update 5: So "attitudes" aside it was the American public’s choice to keep Bush in office.