can guys tell if other guys are hot?

some people say guys don't like to tell who's hot are not in fear of being called gay.

but girls can call other girls hot.

---------

so there's a story behind this. i asked my cousin to find me some hot guys so i can hang with near his neighborhood. ahahaha. and he said "i can't tell."

-----

guys should judge guys when around girls (:

Favorite Answer

pssh watever, i judge guys... well actually i COMPARE myself with other guys. like i can usually tell a handsome guy from an ugly guys seriously, its not hard, im not gay tho. its like how all the girls r like "OMG, she like sooo ttly pretty!"

i really dont see anything wrong with judging guys. i mean its not like im gay and go all "wow, ur such a hot guy, let me touch ur body!" (that WOULD be gay)

• Closed

I'm straight but I can sort of tell if girls would find certain guys attractive.

In some cases I don't understand because I see very hot girls with unattractive guys. Or if a unattractive guy posts his pic, a bunch of girls then say cute, hot, and etc. So I'm not sure how girls see all guys.

Hah, I think boys don't really notice other boys all that much, or really do not care. They might see them as handsome and want to look like them, but not hot. Hot and handsome are very different words. Most boys are trying to be masculine, haha, and they would rather not call each other hot. Haha, nice going on trying to find hot boys in your cousin's neighborhood, if he said he can't tell, then there are definitely some hot boys there. :]

I think that your cousin is just over protective over you, and he doesn't want you hanging around, his neigbord hood, and to met other boys, and most mens are macho man, they just don't go around, saying that other mens are hot, that is not in the nature of a straight man, first of all, they worry about people, may think, that they are gay, and second, most men, just have their eyes on the ladies, and doesn't, have time, for that kind of things.. I like that about you, that you want to hang out, and most of all, you are a very truthly person, and sincere also, most people like, that, i my self admire that in a person, see we as females can says things like that to another female, and we should, so that is what make us different, from a male, certain things we can do and say, and get away with it, but to a man, this is something, that will hurt they reputation........ keep on hanging out and Have fun ........ peace out.

Source(s): My Point of View...

Ahahaha! I love that. Straight men are so insecure with their own sexuality that they believe it will "make them gay" to be the judge of another mans attractiveness. I'm gay as a rainbow and I still know a smokin' hot woman when I see one. Your cousin is a complete liar - and so are most straight men, when asked that very question!

I think its all sterotyped because my bf would never ever say anythign around his guy friends or fmaily. but if i ask him when were out shopping or if were walking ect he'll say something.

And i do nto think its gay or homosexual for a guy to comment on another guy, as far as i see it, i love when girls tell me i look hot, makes my day and makes me feel pretty. so why would it be different for guys, i think deep down they are flattered whne they are hit on or told there hot form another guy...they would just never admit it

Good argument, but I'm not 100% convinced

i have a straight guy friend (he is 100% straight) who has told me that in his head he has before judge guys looks but is honestly too afraid to talk about it because he is afraid of being called gay.

Only if they are gay. Personally I do not find straight guys attractive at all.

i guess so...

but woundn't it be strange

if you go to the mall with your girlfriend

and you said, " he is not hot at all"

or i think he's ok

idk, for guys it sound more gay