Is there any way to contact Urban Dictionary?

I need to contact Urban Dictionary as soon as possible. We need them to take off a definition ASAP. A contact via phone would be the best, but if there is any other way what is it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    Source(s): Their site
    • Login to reply the answers
  • hamon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Asap Urban Dictionary

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is there any way to contact Urban Dictionary?

I need to contact Urban Dictionary as soon as possible. We need them to take off a definition ASAP. A contact via phone would be the best, but if there is any other way what is it?

Source(s): contact urban dictionary: https://shortly.im/LWdDs
  • 4 years ago

Haha: HAYLEY A girls name, usually associated with a fairly small cute but hot girl. Is unique in her clothing style and is brilliant at the things she loves best whatever that may be. Loved by her friends and envied by her enemies. Guy1: Man that Hayley girl is cute Guy2: I know, how hot does she wanna make herself? I would have been called... ERIN is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awsome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule. And my middle name... (Not saying) A very saucy girl whose words are misunderstood due to a groggy voice from a long night of partying. LMAO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.