Conflict btw Friend and Training?

I am training a 5 o/y gelding Appalossa in jumping and barrel racing. Every time I get him out to train my friend wants to ride him. I allow her to ride him over small x's, just once. But then she cont.s jumping him over things I haven't worked with him and don't want him to. Same goes with... show more I am training a 5 o/y gelding Appalossa in jumping and barrel racing.
Every time I get him out to train my friend wants to ride him.
I allow her to ride him over small x's, just once. But then she cont.s jumping him over things I haven't worked with him and don't want him to.

Same goes with barrels. She is more expienced in gaming so she pushes him to hard. I tell her to just trot and go wide but she kicks and whips him.

Then every time I do something she tells me that I am doing it wrong.

I don't want her to make bad habits out of him. She is impatience and rushes things to fast.

My trainer doesn't like how she rides. She has terrible balance and grabs the horn just for trotting and cantering.

What can I do about this sitution?
Update: I am 14. She is 12. I have beening riding for 6 years straight. She has been riding for 8 on and off. This is how impatience she is. She gives lesson to her friend. I was helping the one day it was her friends 2 lesson. She had her jump a 18 in. X. The girl has terrible balance, and cant do anything... show more I am 14. She is 12.
I have beening riding for 6 years straight.

She has been riding for 8 on and off.

This is how impatience she is.
She gives lesson to her friend. I was helping the one day it was her friends 2 lesson. She had her jump a 18 in. X.

The girl has terrible balance, and cant do anything but walk.
The horse would stop and just walk because he could feel the girl not ready for this jump.
She grabbed a lunge whip and smacked the horse. The horse took off and jumped the x like it was 5 feet high. The girl lost both stirrups and was in tears. My friend has so annoyed by her that I got the other girl and calmed her down.

My friend blames the girl for creating bad habits to the horse
Update 2: He is not my horse. He is my trainers.

I am having him jump 18 in. "x" and verticle.

In 3 weeks she want to jump him at 36 in. I told her she could next spring. She was like why that long.

QUESTION- *****
Do you think I should talk to my trainer about her rushing him in his training?
Update 3: My trainer is a bigger women. She doesn't really ride.

Also, she will have your daughters ride him because he needs so more intense work on certain things.
Update 4: My trainer can't stop her from giving the girl a lesson. She can stop letting her lease her horse.

The horse wouldn't jump bc he knows she isn't ready to jump.
Update 5: LISTEN TO ME*******

My trainer is one of the best in NY. She is not irresponisable.

The girl is my friend, a boarder/ leaser at the barn. She is not the trainers daughter.