Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have diarrhea and always have a really bad stomach-ach. What can i do or is this bad

I am only 7 weeks pregnant and keep having really bad diarrhea wheren i will cry because my stomach hurts so bad and dont know why this is happening or what i can do to fix this. I know this is because somewhat due to being pregnant. Did anyone eles have this? I got sent home from work because i was in the bathroom too long and i said i was "throwing up". (TMI) sorry.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Don't take it lightly afterall you are pregnant so consult your doctor immediately

• 3 years ago

I'm 11w,3d with my moment youngster and I hate to bum you out, however you typically may not experience being pregnant till your moment trimester. Morning health problem is a deceptive identify as good when you consider that it might hit at any time of the day or on your case (and in my case with my son) it might final all day. Try consuming 6 small foods in step with day, with a view to be less difficult for your stomach and make it much less complete. Progesterone, that is a hormone produced in abundance in being pregnant is killer at the digestive method, making meals within the belly digest extra slowly inflicting indigestion and worsening morning health problem. If you devour much less in a single sitting with a view to support. It may not take the morning health problem away despite the fact that. if it will get too unhealthy ask your health care provider for a prescription of zofran or phenergan. Those are anti-nausea drugs which can be nontoxic to take even as pregnant. The simplest more thing to do is wait until the 2d trimester with a purpose to be right here earlier than you realize it. My morning health problem is already easing up plenty, as soon as I hit eleven weeks, it took til 14 weeks with my son. It will leave despite the fact that. Hang in there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like you have a stomach bug. i would call your doc to make sure you don't dehydrate. That could be harmful to the baby- dehydration.

I haven't heard of diarrhea as an early pregnancy symptom

good luck and feel better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have your doctor check you for H-Pylori. It is a bacteria that plants itself in the lining of the stomach. Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Perfectly normal dont worry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have had three children and never had that problem, you may have a virus or something is wrong...you should definitely talk to your doc about it and see what you should do. good luck!

• 1 decade ago

i don't know if you can take anything for it. I think you can. check with a dr. office and they can tell you but I believe you can take immodium (not sure so check first)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.