Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are supposed to swirl you tongue in their mouth when your making out?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha im sorry this is only funny cause this was me like a year ago. kissing is really not that difficult. and i know that alot of people will tell you "oh when it happens youl just know" but honestly you will have no idea on your own.

your supposed to start but just kissing. open and close your mouth. you can practice on your hand. after doing that a few times slip the tip of your tounge into their mouth. just play around with theyre tounge for a little.

ok this is just a little of my advice try spelling out the letters of your name with the tip of your tounge.

then go back to kissing without tounge before you pull away

Source(s): experiance
  • 1 decade ago

Do whatever feels right, if they swirl their tongue in your mouth, do it back.

• 1 decade ago

yes!

trust me i love when my bf does that.when he does different things with his tongue, i think its sexy.it makes making out fun and fresh.make sure you try new things, like kissing the back of your partner's neck. stuff like makes making otu worth while.

Source(s): i love my baby<3
  • 1 decade ago

explore - thats the best for both people

=]

• 1 decade ago

haha good question... i suppose you should do whatever comes naturally...

• 1 decade ago

it should come naturally.

& yes...you should...while kissing them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.