How to receive TV5 in India without Dish TV?

I would like to know how to receive TV5 Asie channel without a dish in india. Actually its a FTA (free to air) channel from france. But the Dish TV companies charging 150 INR as a subscription charges for every month. Kindly anyone guide me in this matter. Otherwise is there any special dish is available in the market to receive this channel??

Favorite Answer

if you live in Chennai, then you get TV5 Monde without a set top box in your local cable itself, I don't know about the other cities, though

and not utilising a roof precise Aerial, the only way u are going to get a television sign is the two by utilising having a freelance with a cable employer - like NTL, or purchase one in all those little transportable aerials that u can plug into the back of your television, and then circulate around to get the perfect sign. argos sell transportable aerials.... not costly.