Any of you heard of Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Donald Young, or Larry Sinclair?

All are homosexuals. Three are from Trinity United Church pastored by Obama's dear "uncle" Rev. Wright. Those three including Donald Young, the former choir director, are DEAD. They all died within 40 days of each other starting in November 2007. Shortly before their his death Young contacted Larry Sinclair by e-mail and cell phone. According to Sinclair, they discussed their sexual relationships with Obama. The three dead men were all shot execution style in the back of the head. Is this all coincidence? What do you think, really? At this point I don't know exactly what to think. But I feel very freaked out about this whole thing. Questions need to be asked. The MSM is negligent. They have a dog in the fight (election) and they don't want to him to lose. But this is getting scary.

Larry Sinclair is supposed to be giving a press conference tomorrow to discuss allegations concerning his and Obama's drug use and sexual relationship.

To dismiss this as a smear tactic is absurd. I don't like McCain either. I could not vote for either of these men. They lack CHARACTER and that's still an issue with this voter. I have no dog in this fight. I am very troubled though by everything being revealed about BHO. Am I just supposed to believe what CNN and MSNBC tell me? For Goodness sake, they swoon over the guy! I need to know the truth, although many of Obama fans seem not to be interested in it.

They removed the previous page. Try this.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_o...

Favorite Answer

I saw an article about Sinclair appearing and Baracka's supporters threatening his life if he did. There are just too many unanswered questions about Baracka and the MSM will only report on positives, even many they embellish. Check this out.

EDIT. http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/

Sinclair passed the polygraph and received a settlement from the newspaper that falsely reported that he failed it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

All are homosexuals. Three are from Trinity United Church pastored by Obama's dear "uncle" Rev. Wright. Those three including Donald Young, the former choir director, are DEAD. They all died within 40 days of each other starting in November 2007. Shortly before their his death...

Source(s): heard larry bland nate spencer donald young larry sinclair: https://shortly.im/SLPkl

Nate Spencer

Larry Sinclair Dead

Larry Sinclair did pass 2 polygraph tests confirming that he smoked crack with Obama & had oral sex with Obama in 1999.

Donald Young was the gay black choir director at Obama's Trinity Church. Young also admitted to having oral sex with Obama. During 2007 Young did contact Sinclair telephonically & agreed to meet with each other re: the fact that they both had sexual liasions with Obama.

Before they could meet with each other, Donald Young was found murdered in December, 2007.

It is suspected that Young was murdered by person(s) unknown in order to prevent him from going public re: his sexual liasions with Obama.

The Chicago P.D. is currently conducting a Homicide Investigation into the matter.

Source(s): Retired Detective - 28 years on the job

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Gz3xl

hiv positive means they tested POSITIVE for the AIDS virus barry soetoro is the REAL name of our pretender / usurper (p)resident--temporary occupant of the White House.

I always thought this story was fishy. However, I suspect the Chicago police are corrupt. They might be holding some evidence that Obama had something to do with the murder of Donald Young but they want to elect Barack Obama so the Chicago Police are just overlooking this one.

I like your presentation. Most important, you are absolutely correct about all of these Obama lovin Sexual Perverts. No ones kids are safe around any of these Pricks. But the Obama Cheerleaders with their Pantyhose on Backwards - don't give a Crap about the safety and sanity of your Children.

Source(s): The Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Starring Kevin McCarthy and Carolyn Jones circa 1956

It is physically impossible for Larry Sinclair to have had sex with Barack Obama in the back of a limousine as Larry Sinclair claims.

Larry Sinclair was a patient confined to a mental Hospital on the dates that he claims to have had sex with Barack Obama in the back of a limousine.

Larry was suffering from severe psychosis due to Schizophrenia.

Larry Sinclair also suffers from Delusional Misidentification that is caused by a brain tumor that Larry Sinclair has.

In addition to that Larry Sinclair has multiple Criminal convictions for fraud.

Essentially the story that Larry Sinclair told on the YouTube video is false.

It amazes me that people are so gullible to believe a video just because it is on YouTube.

Source(s): Just a friend's dad who knows his stuff.
    • TEO5 years agoReport

If he has a brain tumor, why is he still alive? It is you that are delusional and merely smearing those that go against your agenda.

Lovely. More Vince Foster conspiracy theorists.