Any of you heard of Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Donald Young, or Larry Sinclair?

All are homosexuals. Three are from Trinity United Church pastored by Obama's dear "uncle" Rev. Wright. Those three including Donald Young, the former choir director, are DEAD. They all died within 40 days of each other starting in November 2007. Shortly before their his death Young contacted... show more All are homosexuals. Three are from Trinity United Church pastored by Obama's dear "uncle" Rev. Wright. Those three including Donald Young, the former choir director, are DEAD. They all died within 40 days of each other starting in November 2007. Shortly before their his death Young contacted Larry Sinclair by e-mail and cell phone. According to Sinclair, they discussed their sexual relationships with Obama. The three dead men were all shot execution style in the back of the head. Is this all coincidence? What do you think, really? At this point I don't know exactly what to think. But I feel very freaked out about this whole thing. Questions need to be asked. The MSM is negligent. They have a dog in the fight (election) and they don't want to him to lose. But this is getting scary.
Update: Larry Sinclair is supposed to be giving a press conference tomorrow to discuss allegations concerning his and Obama's drug use and sexual relationship.
Update 3: To dismiss this as a smear tactic is absurd. I don't like McCain either. I could not vote for either of these men. They lack CHARACTER and that's still an issue with this voter. I have no dog in this fight. I am very troubled though by everything being revealed about BHO. Am I just supposed to believe... show more To dismiss this as a smear tactic is absurd. I don't like McCain either. I could not vote for either of these men. They lack CHARACTER and that's still an issue with this voter. I have no dog in this fight. I am very troubled though by everything being revealed about BHO. Am I just supposed to believe what CNN and MSNBC tell me? For Goodness sake, they swoon over the guy! I need to know the truth, although many of Obama fans seem not to be interested in it.
Update 4: They removed the previous page. Try this.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/me...