My aunts son wants a phone?

My aunts son wants a phone and they don't have enough money to get it for him. what type of job can he get to pay for it himself or what type of money making activity can he do to earn money for the phone.

BTW he's 13.

Favorite Answer

your aunts son would be your cousin

I take that means he wants some incredibly fancy phone, not just "a phone" since you can get cheap prepay phones for well under ten pounds these days.

At thirteen about all he can do is a paper round. Or why don't you give him one for his birthday?

He could cut grass. They could save his allowance. He could do chores for other family members. He could wash cars for the neighbors. He could trade in some of the game systems he already has. He could sell his snacks out of his lunch box. He could sell some of his toys...

your COUSIN could sell candy at school or a lemonade stand or wait for Christmas

mowing lawns, walking dogs, babysitting,