Grocery Panniers?

I am looking to get a new bicycle this summer and would like input on Panniers for Grocery Shopping. I am needing something insulated and weather resistant/proof (I live in Florida). I would be shopping for a Family so it must be able to hold a decent amount. Any ideas/suggestions would be great.
Update: I am looking specifically for Bicycle Panniers and don't like the look of motorcycle bags. As for a trailer - I already have one and I was mainly looking for the paniers as we do our LARGE shopping at a Warehouse Club, so this is more for the items that we run out of or for going to the local farmer's... show more I am looking specifically for Bicycle Panniers and don't like the look of motorcycle bags.
As for a trailer - I already have one and I was mainly looking for the paniers as we do our LARGE shopping at a Warehouse Club, so this is more for the items that we run out of or for going to the local farmer's market.

I am a SAHM of 3 kids so we go through some thing quickly at times