Do U think its bad that my top songs from great bands like the Police/the Cars/ZZTop and so on are the radio..

hits...I mean. I bought the cassettes back in the days because I loved the song off the radio and eventually liked most the tape. But even to this day most of the time I answer a question in R&P about favorite songs from so and so...I always have the majority of their ""Greatest Hits"" while U... show more hits...I mean. I bought the cassettes back in the days because I loved the song off the radio and eventually liked most the tape. But even to this day most of the time I answer a question in R&P about favorite songs from so and so...I always have the majority of their ""Greatest Hits"" while U guys have obscure ones that alot of people dont even know..<me included at times lol:). But I feel I still love these songs(even though they were overplayed), because it was a moment in my life that I associate with each song.....ex.first date...kiss...dance...drive by myself without persons...U get what I mean? I do dig deeper and like other songs, and a few trump another in my fave catagory, but thats me:) Is there anyone else who maybe shy to admit they like the ""Popular Song"""? thanks:)
Update: I think Im writing this as some on R&P may feel I dont really know the bands because of my choices I pic for top 5 or top 10s, but idk....I feel I have a huge variety of groups and songs and think Im well rounded...thanks again.