Is it possible to read human minds?

i was just wondering if it is possible to read human minds..

its sounds crazy but what do you think.

*i dont think it is...

Favorite Answer

I would suggest looking into the electromagnetic types of harassment available they will show proof that it is not only possible to read someones mind but also to force thoughts, force dreams,and virtually take over you life. Please study this I am a victim. I would strongly recommend taking the time to do some soul searching and become one with yourself because you will be astonished to learn that life as you know it, is not at all what you believed it to be. god bless

Source(s): mindjustice.org hhg on mind control, freedom from covert harrasement and surveillience

Of course it is possible. Is it something we can achieve without technology?

I doubt you could find anybody that would qualify as an effective mind reader.

Sure there may be a couple of times when a person can guess accurately but to actually "hear" the internal monologue of another human being, no, we would need some serous technological advances before this can take place and even then the persons involved would have to be willing to submit to the implementation of the device that would facilitate this feat.

The human brain uses chemical reactions and some electric signals to think. That's why it dies and when it dies, no one can resurrect it nor recover any information that was stored. You know, people used to travel on foot before they invented travel helps such as bicycles, motor bikes and cars. So if we humans have no way of doing this without computers, chances are, we won't be able to program it into a computer.

• i dont think so for the most part. ive always been of the opinion that the human mind has powers that we havent found or have forgotten how to use. scientists say that we only use about 8% of our brains, and if so, whats the rest of it for?

well...it depends if u really know that person really well then u kan read the mind but like i said it depends...or maybe people kan read minds. I would love to read peoples minds.

not to read minds, but you can make a very good prediction of what they are thinking based on many things such as facial expressions

yes it is possible and it does happen. like it or not there are people who can read your mind.

Yes, but you either have to have developed psychic abilities, which everyone has, or be spiritually advanced in consciousness, like a yogi might be.

Im reading yours right now and I know what types of website you visit.

Tut tut.

Yes. I know you are thinking that you would like to think it is possible but fear being called stupid or something if you admit it.

(How did I do?) :) Peace to you!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO