can you tell me if this is a good credit card for a 19 year old?

im 19, and have no credit but this is a instant approval credit card

Low APR on purchases

Reports monthly to 4 Major Credit Bureaus

A Credit Card for Those with Less than Perfect Credit!

Gold Card Prestige

Apply today for a MasterCard/Visa

Know Instantly if you’re Approved!

Intro APR N/A

Intro Period N/A

Annual Fee 48$

Setup Fee 29$

APR 9.9%

Credit Required Bad Credit okay

First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard®

Favorite Answer

not annual fee is out of sight -- since you are new try your bank where you have your checking account and they know you as a person!!!!

I was a victim of identity theft and had to find a way to help repair my credit with some new revolving credit. I applied for this card and got approved. I have had it for 2 years and they report every month so I've seen my score jump dramatically! I recommend this card if you can pay your balance. One thing that you might want to know is if you have a late payment your interest will go from 9.9% to 19.9%. This is the only catch that I think people miss when they read the small print. I have never been late and have never had any problems with them!

its not a good card , go with student card you might want to go here to compare them, pick one that is right for u

http://www.bestcreditrates.net