Jo
Jo asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When did you last win a game of Pass the Parcel?

Best Answer

I think it would have been at a birthday party or something when i was a little girl.

• Audrey

No, both The Woman's Championship and Diva's Championship have only changed hands 3 times each this year, and that's exactly the same number as The WWE Championship. And The WWE Title is more important than The Diva's Championship, yet they have both changed hands this year a total of 3 times, so if the main championship in WWE changes hands that often then it's not a bad thing if The Diva's Championship changes hands that often, and that's why i don't think winning the Woman's or Diva's Championship is like a game of pass the parcel. But that's just my thoughts and opinions. BQ: Yes, but to be honest i would rather it be Eve Torres and Maryse in a good rivalry, but at least WWE are paying attention to the Diva's at the moment. Also Melina would be good in a feud if she comes back soon.

• smiles

When i was about 5

Pass the Parcel?

is that anything like passing gas?

If so, I should win every time.

i have never won a game of pass the parcel > get the violins out and play a sad tune

It was about 7 years ago at my daughters birthday party I cheated when the music stopped so I got the parcel - my daughter was very upset :-(

when i was 7

when i was 11

• Sasha

We play that all the time in the Postal sorting office where I work. Great fun altogether. Fantastic fun when it says Fragile, Handle with Care they are the best ones to play with

• Nadine

I haven't played pass the parcel in a loong time!

Wow.

Its been too long..

Not last week. But fortunately the parcel had a bomb in it, so I was glad I didn't.