Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

Has anyone had their wedding in Ann Arbor, MI?

I am getting married in Ann Arbor, MI. and will prob. use Webers as our reception venue but I am interested in knowing if anyone has used Webers how were their wedding coordinators and how were they w/ helping you plan and what not?

Favorite Answer

I looked into webers...

all i can remember is that you have to get your cake through them too... so keep that in mind and don't go find a baker first!

Source(s): b2b 8-30-08

If you are planning any function in Ann Arbor put verrry accurate maps in your invites. The place is a maze worthy of a Mega minotaur on a good day with no construction. The MI state tree for 1/2 the year is a 4' orange cone. Good luck.

Sorry this isn't helpful, but I was born in Ann Arbor! Some day I'd like to come back and see it when I'm not a newborn...

Ask for references, and tell then that you would like to observe someone else's reception there, and then ask the bride/groom how well the coordinators did.

• honey

East Lansing is better!!!! Go SPARTANS!!!!!!!!

BOO!!! wolverines