Worried about wedding dress not fitting?

Hi I bought a wedding dress a size smaller - i wasnt to far above the measurements, but now the time is coming i havent got down to the dress size and im worrying as the style of the dress wont allow for any alterations. I am 1 1/2 inch to big on waist and 1 inch on hips. I have bought the spanx hoping this may... show more Hi
I bought a wedding dress a size smaller - i wasnt to far above the measurements, but now the time is coming i havent got down to the dress size and im worrying as the style of the dress wont allow for any alterations. I am 1 1/2 inch to big on waist and 1 inch on hips. I have bought the spanx hoping this may help when it comes to trying on. I have been desperately trying to solve this problem. Luckily the dress has a corset fitted inside from bust to hips but im wondering if this will make a difference - why oh why did i buy the dress size smaller!!!!! i could smack my head against the wall!!!