To whom would I report this sort of police misconduct in a domestic violence call?

My 17-year-old daughter called 911 after being beaten by her mother, who has primary custody. When the police arrived, her mother was out front to charm them. Both mother and daughter confirm the police came in, cuffed my daughter, did not follow up on the 911 call about being hit, and were sympathetic to her... show more My 17-year-old daughter called 911 after being beaten by her mother, who has primary custody.

When the police arrived, her mother was out front to charm them. Both mother and daughter confirm the police came in, cuffed my daughter, did not follow up on the 911 call about being hit, and were sympathetic to her mother having to deal with a mouthy teenager. They offered to take her to juvenile hall or to let her stay if her mother spanked her with a belt with them watching. Her mother gladly agreed.

So, after getting beaten by her mom, the police coming to help supervised her being spanked in handcuffs, uncuffed her, made her bend over the sofa for more, then, since the belt didn't hurt enough in a denim skirt, made her change into sophies for more beating while being forced to repeat in complete sentences how she'd change her behavior.

My daughter could not have been more humiliated. She's with me now.

Who's the best person to report this to, and how do I find them?
Update: My daughter could not have been more humiliated. She is used to emotional and occasional physical abuse from her mother, but these officers seem really sick to me. I know to call CPS about the abuse, but I want to at the least let the officers' supervisor know about what I think is very unprofessional... show more My daughter could not have been more humiliated. She is used to emotional and occasional physical abuse from her mother, but these officers seem really sick to me. I know to call CPS about the abuse, but I want to at the least let the officers' supervisor know about what I think is very unprofessional behavior at best.
Update 2: My daughter could not have been more humiliated. She is used to emotional and occasional physical abuse from her mother, but these officers seem really sick to me. I know to call CPS about the abuse, but I want to at the least let the officers' supervisor know about what I think is very unprofessional... show more My daughter could not have been more humiliated. She is used to emotional and occasional physical abuse from her mother, but these officers seem really sick to me. I know to call CPS about the abuse, but I want to at the least let the officers' supervisor know about what I think is very unprofessional behavior at best.
Update 3: To the "sounds fishy" posters - as noted above, the mother confirmed every detail about the spanking and the officers suggesting it and wanting to be there to watch it. She just thought it was a fine idea. To those suggesting help from the mother - this is an abusive woman with borderline personality... show more To the "sounds fishy" posters - as noted above, the mother confirmed every detail about the spanking and the officers suggesting it and wanting to be there to watch it. She just thought it was a fine idea.

To those suggesting help from the mother - this is an abusive woman with borderline personality disorder who is unlikely to give me badge numbers and names when I ask her, but I will ask. They may have to go from the record of the 911 call or something.
Update 4: I realize that my daughter's story is not complete. I have raised more than one teenager. I talked to her mother and there was ongoing conflict about going out for an hour without permission the previous evening. She admitted hitting her to me on the phone! And yes, there were bruises, scratches, a swollen... show more I realize that my daughter's story is not complete. I have raised more than one teenager. I talked to her mother and there was ongoing conflict about going out for an hour without permission the previous evening. She admitted hitting her to me on the phone! And yes, there were bruises, scratches, a swollen jaw, and a very red bottom with welts. There are 4 teenagers who saw her mom assault her, tackle her to the floor out of nowhere - there really are crazy people in the world, and I made babies with one of them.

To those who say "it can't happen", I say, "it shouldn't, but it does". My son spent a night in jail charged with possessing cigarettes at 18. An ex-girlfriend once disappeared during a break between sets at a music club because police arrested her for vagrancy when she stepped outside barefoot without her purse, beat her when she protested loudly, and got away with it by claiming she resisted arrest. Not all cops are good.

Thanks to all with helpful suggestions
Update 5: Um, Jeromeperson, my daughter's mom is a lot less strict than I am, and I feel you may not have read all the information above, including her mother telling me this happened. Please read the question before answering? I'm sure you mean well, and it's a long question, but still.