Do Aliens & UFOs really exist?

There've always been lots of discussions over ALIENs & UFOs. According to SCIENCE these are the things come from outside the earth. Sometimes somethings look like UFO have also been seen in old pictures. There are also some movies & books that say a lot about these things. But do such things really exist?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like to call Mainstream Science, "The Broken Science," Science is a tool created in the 1800's to explain real phenomena. Before World War 2, The worlds top Scientists were using science to prove ghosts and spirits. In fact, that's how the television was invented. But after WW2, Science became broken and used as a tool to debunk the very essence it was created to prove. Now science is the only tool the ruling elite use to debunk spirits, aliens, and conspiracy theories. I believe it's a monopoly over consensus reality. Most people believe that if science proves it, it's real, if it doesn't, it's not real. just like the monopoly over Mainstream Media, same consensus reality, If it's in the news, it's real, if it's not on the news, it's not real, it never happen. The Ruling Elite can blow a nuclear weapon under our very feet and use the Mainstream Media to say it was an Earthquake and their Scientists to back it up with made up facts. None of us would dare contest the Media and their Scientists with their facts, would we?

Source(s): TAKE THE RED PILL
  • 4 years ago

Girl... you are crazy... First of all you are giving PROOF that doesn't even make sense. You say "Things to think about before you say that Aliens and UFOs exist and are real". You are giving them what you call proof thus you are stating that you believe they are real. PROOF -noun, evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth Your so called proof is not actually proof at all. You are naming things that would prove aliens if we actually had them, but we don't. The only thing on your list that makes any sense at all would be "face to face experience". Then again, that itself is not proof to others, the actual testimony would be proof. You said "Pictures and videos sometimes can be deceiving, illusional, and can't be trusted." , but then again neither can people's testimonies. You say that Aliens and UFOs are real. I'm not so sure about Aliens but UFOs definitely are real. They are known as Unidentified Flying Objects. This does not necessarily mean aliens, but we know that UFOs are real because it could possibly be a helicopter, plane, or other flying object, not necessarily an alien. as for your questions... -are we alone? no there are spiritual beings -do aliens have their own world? don't you think there science books in school would have something about them if they existed... -are there any evidence and proof that aliens exist? nothing that is rock solid proof -has anyone ever seen an actual UFO with an alien in it? not that we know for sure, people lie.. -has anyone ever made contact with an alien, actually shaked hands, communicated, have video of human and alien communication, etc? once again, we made it to the moon and that is in history books, wouldn't kids learn about the first contact with aliens too? -how do you know that your source is accurate and how can you know you can trust the source? if you are so distrusting, don't ask here. This "Unless you had personal experience, then everyone would believe you that there are UFO's and aliens" makes no sense.. What if UFOs were actually made by humans? well then they are not aliens "Main point :: Do aliens exist? If so, how do you know? Do you have reasonable evidence other than other sources other than your own? If no, why? What do you anything against this?" Do aliens exist? no If so, how do you know? n/a Do you have reasonable evidence other than other sources other than your own? doesn't make sense.... If no, why? n/a What do you anything against this? doesn't make sense again....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are a lot of pictures of ufos on google and are really easy to find. And documenterys on the Travel Channel and History Channel which have really good footage of UFOs and eyewitness acount. on larry king live about 2 weks ago they were doing a report of a alien encouter witch is being looked at by scientists. the link is at the bottom.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

While there MAY be alien races, there are no alien spaceships buzzing drunk rednecks and vandalizing crops. Interstellar travel is impossible. Anyone who would bother to look into the fuel, energy, and time requirements would know this. But alien fan-boys just like to BELIEVE. Why don't they believe in Faeries instead. There is lots of anecdotal evidence for faeries in almost every culture on earth. And faeries dont need spaceships. They can ride dragonflies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nobody really knows, but I do beleive UFO's and Aliens exist, they have found a lot of proof that there could be life in space, and lots of sightings (civillians & army)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UFO just means it is an UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object, they certainly exist.

Aliens may exist, after all it is a big universe..

There is however no proof that UFOs are alien spacecraft.

• 1 decade ago

hmmm, "well if we havent found them...it is impossible...." - says the blind sheep...

i sure hope so...other wise the universe is a waste of space, centuries and 100's of yrs of sightings have been hoaxes, and why SHOULD anything else exist besides humans??

ok richard r im rescinding my earlier apology from yesterday...i didnt know that interstellar travel only happened the way you know of it...isnt the speed of light and other quantum physics just based on peoples calculations that are always getting re-done to accomodate for new discoveries in science??? in other words...if there are other energies and other dimensions out there (which einstein, among others acknowledged) how do you know their method of travel??? why does it have to be by speed of light or by a physical ship? how do you know so much?? anyways if you could give me your research (which will someday be changed to accomodate new discoveries) to look over id appreciate it...i just dont wanna believe anything you know is impossible...

sorry for the sarcasm...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mathmatically speaking, the odds are astronomical that life does indeed exist. Who is to say that the life isn't millions of years older than us? They could have greater/better technology than us allowing them to exceed the speed of light to travel. Aside from that, just look at all of the sightings that have occured, yes some are hoaxes, but many many still remain unexplained. My opinion? We are not alone, not even on Earth.

• 1 decade ago

Not ET aliens, just humans from other countries, UFO really IFO or hoax.

• 1 decade ago

There is just too much evidence in both current sightings, past sightings, historical references, statistical data and the list goes on.

I'd say yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.