Working from US on H4 visa with Indian adsense account?


Is it legal to develop and maintain a website living in the US by registering an Indian address with google's adsense? The taxes would be paid to the Indian govt, but development would be done right here in the US. Thats precisely because I haven't got a work permit here.

Pls advice!
1 answer 1